Sunday, December 3, 2017

Tripoli Travels

A rainy day perfect for time spent with tripoli which is one of those tangles that just travels and merges in so many ways just like a mystery bus tour.
In all these tiles I started with tripoli first then without a plan, no map, just waited patiently to see which tangle came onto view next!


Around the round-about with keeko and squill


Construction on the way, tripoli held up with strutz


From the density of the city out onto the freeway without a word spoken



Lost in the woods.......
will I find my way out by the light of the noom? 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Tripoli!!!
    Awesome work, Tripoli is also one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of the way your mind works;-) Simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, you are such an inspiration to me. I always enjoy seeing what you have created, it's always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful tiles, all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete