Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Give Peace a Chance

The Diva's
Weekly Challenge #275: "Guest Post: Give Peace a Chance - Suzanne Fluhr, CZT"

Yes 'Black Lives Matter' and thank you to Suzanne for bringing the message to us this week. Let's show support in our lives and art, be kind to each other.
I don't know why drupe is the name of this tangle but I like the way it hugs the sides and squeezes in between the lines marching closely together to a point. Let's stick together, give peace a chance and march forward with belief that we can live in a happy safe world.


15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely interpretation of my "Give Peace a Chance" challenge. You achieved some really nice 3 D effects with your drupes and zendala. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uncomplicated but so nice and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I especially like your choice of colours. The drupe looks as though it is bursting out of the peace sign. Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of your tile. That speaks about peace as much as the symbol. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! It's so simple and elegant. I love the subtle coloring;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! It's so simple and elegant. I love the subtle coloring;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm filled with admiration. This is such a simple idea, so obvious(!!!) that no-one else thought of it. One pattern, all shades of colour and peace. Could not be any more symbolic really. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on a peace sign! I love the soft colors and you use Drupe so elegantly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your response to the Challenge is WONDERFUL, Michele! I particularly like the variety of subtle colors ... symbolic and beautiful at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The use of negative space is very powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the different colors you used. The simplicity here makes it so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful! I love the color composition!

    ReplyDelete