Saturday, October 10, 2015

Today I Will Tangle

Spring in Tasmania is a wonderful time of year to return home from holiday. I have heaps of photos, special memories with friends and inspiration for Zentangle Art which I'll share later.
Firstly I am excited to announce the publication of my little book Today I Will Tangle. Over the last few years I have had many requests for a book and here it is in print!!





'Today I Will Tangle' is an inspirational book combining Zentangle Inspired Art and my poem 'Today'. It's in colour, light and easy to carry, the size is approx. 21.5 cm x 15 cm (8" x 6")  48 pages (including cover)
The price is $15.00 AUD with $2.50 from each book being donated to a small village in Myanmar.
To buy a copy in Australia please click here (scroll down the page) or my Etsy Shop 
To buy a copy anywhere else in the world please go to my Etsy Shop or click here
Thank you for your support and for inspiring me to create! I am truly grateful.




4 comments: